The CasinoCoin team is always striving to improve our products and ensure they are free of bugs, and we’d like to enlist your help.
We are offering a CSC bounty to those who flag bugs in our software which may pose a risk to security.
These bugs could include everything from vulnerabilities and exploits to information about possible attacks on the network.
We will pay a CSC bounty for bugs within our software and infrastructure that were previously unknown and have not been reported previously, pose a genuine threat to the CasinoCoin network or its users, are fixable and have not already been exploited.
While we welcome general comments that can help us improve the network, we cannot offer a bounty for such advice.
The amount of CSC we will pay per qualifying report will vary. While a full exploit will qualify for a higher bounty, a smaller vulnerability which could form part of a chain will also be rewarded.
- Software & Infrastructure – Only bugs in our software or infrastructure are eligible
- Relevant – Only security issues qualify for this bounty. A qualifying bug has to be a danger to user funds, privacy or the operation of the CasinoCoin network
- Original – Nobody has reported the issue before
- Unknown – Bugs that are already known and discussed in public do not qualify. Known bugs are not eligible.
- Specific – We welcome general security advice or recommendations, but we cannot pay bounties for that.
- Fixable – There has to be something we can do to permanently fix the problem. Note that bugs in other people’s software may still qualify in some cases.
- Unused – If you use the exploit to attack us first, you do not qualify for a bounty. If you report a vulnerability used in an ongoing or past attack and we have specific, concrete evidence that suggests you are the attacker we reserve the right not to pay a bounty.
In short, we are encouraging all reports. We will have the final say on all bounties, but as we are looking to incentivise our community to assist in this process, you will not be short changed should you report something critical to the health of CasinoCoin.
To report a bug to us, please send your report, including as much detail as possible, to: [email protected]
Long Key ID: 0xDC4E3FEB093A067E
Fingerprint: C85F A985 F3DD 0C32 40B9 3E04 DC4E 3FEB 093A 067E