The CasinoCoin Foundation are looking for number of short to medium term freelancers – opportunities listed below.
The initial briefs may lead to more assignments (especially writing and content development). It is difficult to list a bounty figure for these assignments, instead each ‘bounty’ will be individually negotiated based on the amount of time associated with delivery, and skill level. The bounty will be agreed by freelancer and CasinoCoin team before any assignment begins.
If you would like to apply, please do so via the online form, we will then be in touch via email – so remember to include a valid email address. Please summarise your experience relevant to the freelance opportunity, and confirm you have examples you can share with us. We’ll ask for these via email once we move to the next stage.
These are not full time contracts, but they require the ability for the freelancer to meet time specific deadlines for each brief.
This is a one-off gig – we are looking for someone to research any and all available statistics about the cryptocurrency market and cryptocurrency spend on gaming and gambling. This is to support a larger research project we are moving forward with. You should have experience in online research, and a decent level of knowledge about the crypto industry (necessary), and gaming / gambling industry (ideally).
If we can find the right person, this will be an ongoing series of gigs. This will involve writing regular (weekly) content for us to use on our blog and social channels. The main subjects will be around education, both to teach the cryptocurrency community about the gambling world, and the gambling community about the cryptocurrency world. Also, key basic crypto educational pieces (“How to” … secure your wallet / keep your coins safe / use an exchange etc.). This may also involve press releases, website copy and marketing materials.
You should have a background as a writer / journalist, or at least blogger. You should have a high level of crypto knowledge, and a medium to high level of gambling / gaming knowledge. You will need an excellent level of written English (native or bilingual).
In an ideal world we are looking for someone who has design skills, and is good at creating content ideas and calendars, with a focus on social media. This is a short to medium term freelance opportunity, and depending on how this works out, it could lead to longer term freelance opportunities with the CasinoCoin Foundation.
- Freelancer to submit proof of experience and previous work examples for approval by CasinoCoin team
- CasinoCoin team issue brief, deadline, word count / design focus, and suggested bounty
- Freelancer to agree to terms of the assignment
- Freelancer to submit copy / design to CasinoCoin team for first round of approval
- Freelancer to make amends / corrections and re-submit
- CasinoCoin team to check and approve content (this will be checked for content originality and authenticity as well as spelling / grammar / correctness), or request further rounds of amends
- CasinoCoin team to final approve and send payment within 10 days of approval
Are you the one we are looking for? Let us know!