1. Open your wallet and go to “Tools -> Export Private Key File”
2. You will be prompted to enter your current wallet password.
3. You will be asked to choose a location to store the file. Select a folder and proceed.
4. You can open the *.keys file with any editor. The content of the file will look similar to this. We are looking for the “secret” part that starts with an “s”.
Wallet 5.x.x (or newer)
1. If you are already on a 5.x.x (or newer) wallet, just right-click the account in question and click “Show secret”.
2. Enter your current wallet password
3. If the correct password was entered, the secret will be shown.